Most businesses are using the WordPress framework now. The tremendous power and flexibility inherent in WordPress, make it the right solution for over 74 million websites. All over the internet WordPress is described as “easy and simple to use”, which is true, however it takes a little work to get up to speed. WordPress is a powerful content management platform but every site is configured differently and trying to learn without professional training is overwhelming and slow going.
No two themes (custom or pre-dedesigned) or plugins work the same, and the way to edit and maintain them will be different. In addition, they are constantly being updated, and therefore undergo routine changes that need to be accounted for.
A few hours of professional training goes a long way. I cant recommend it enough. As a general rule, it seems that in one hour I can teach you what might take you a few days to figure out on your own. Im not exaggerating!
Mark Lovett Web Design offers WordPress training to make editing your new or existing website simple and easy. Mark Lovett Web Design offers a variety of options for WordPress training.
Some of the WordPress topics I teach:
- Creating pages and posts
- Editing pages and posts
- How to master the WISIWIG editor in WordPress
- Identifying where different design elements are customized
- How to use the standard editing tools provided with WordPress to edit text, add photos and videos, add links and upload documents
- How to use plugin to create forms and add social media profiles
- How to install WordPress plugins
- How to upload videos, photos and create galleries
- How to add products in Woocommerce or Ecommerce website
- How to manage members in a WordPress membership website
- How to use widgets
- Edit eCommerce products, pricing, and promotions and much more…
I’ve been working with WordPress, since it’s inception, for over 10 years, and I’m very good at teaching. Mark Lovett Web Design will have you editing your WordPress like a pro in no time!
Check out the comments below from some of my WordPress students: