Don’t get duped by SEO sellers using ‘old SEO techniques’ that don’t work anymore.
There are a variety of search engine optimization (SEO) services which offer solutions for many ranking issues, and deficiencies. Depending on the nature of your business and goals, one, or a combination of the below services, may be a perfect fit for your SEO and digital marketing website needs.
A strong SEO consultant will utilize organic search engine optimization tactics that can take an unknown website to page one ranking. Although no SEO expert can guarantee top search engine placement or instant success, the right process and hard work will provide substantial results and ROI.
When practiced using sound principles, SEO continues to be a major force in building a successful online presence. Our specialty is to provide great website design/architecture combined with effective SEO techniques which continues to yield stunning results.
Our role, as SEO today, is to focus primarily on producing well written, quality content focused on the needs of your target market optimized to meet Google Guidelines.
Our SEO Process
Professional Client Discovery
At the start of any SEO project we begin by learning about you, your business, existing website, and goals. An integral part of an effective SEO strategy, the purpose of a discovery session is straightforward: it sets the stage for an organized, useful, and strategic site audit.
Our Discovery May Include:
- A comprehensive client interview We need to learn about your business and industry and your products and services. We need to know who your existing, and prospective customers are, how and where they connect with you online, and what’s driving online conversions or sales today.
- Determining your goals Setting realistic, executable goals serves two important functions: it clarifies what it is you want to achieve with your website, and how compiled data should be measured.
- Access to real-time analytics Assuming your company uses Google Analytics to track how online traffic arrives and moves through your site. If your business uses or has used Google AdWords, the data it can provide helps paint a more complete picture of your website’s performance to date.
- What keywords you think are best and why We need a clear understanding of the keywords you think are relevant to your business, and why you think your customers would use those keywords to search for your products and services.
- Quality of your site’s current content How often do you refresh your website’s content? What is the quality of the content on your site? Your content needs to be well-written, impactful, and it should accurately articulate the benefits your business and products provide.
Site mapping is the process of assigning a given keyword or phrase to a specific piece of content on your website. This process helps define the website information architecture and creates a roadmap of existing and future content needs.
If content isn’t your strength we can help guide you into discovering the right type of content for your specific target market. We’ll ask lots of questions, review your competitors, and then make recommendations on how we can help you serve your audience.
If you are looking for content writing services which will help your website attain higher rankings, you need high quality, well written content. Quality SEO content writing is very important. Well written, interesting and useful content will attract users and lay the foundation for a successful link development campaign.
Once content is ready, we will optimize each focused page or post to best represent the keyword used. This includes, but is not limited to, content updates, creation of meta titles and meta descriptions, as well as recommendations for improving the content’s value.
On-page search engine optimization refers to SEO techniques designed to implement problems and potential issues that an SEO audit brings to light. This process must always be part of any top quality SEO service. On-page SEO addresses a variety of fundamental elements such as page titles, tags, headings, content, content organization, and internal link structure.
At the most basic level, an on-page optimization campaign can be a one-time project which includes recommendations developed through an audit and it’s implementation. This type of on-page optimization would target the home page and a few other important pages on the website.
More comprehensive on-page search engine optimization campaigns will use findings of a highly detailed website SEO audit, and monitor results which guide ongoing changes to the on-page optimization.
Link Building and Development
We are cautious link builders because the best links are derived from helping others. Create awesome content, freely give of yourself, employ traditional marketing techniques, and many high quality links will be sent your way. We are happy to help uncover hidden opportunities for expanding your link building efforts with high quality sites that drive awareness and traffic.
Backlink development is one of the most controversial topics of search engine optimization. Backlinks are a vital component of any search engine optimization campaign, however they can be time consuming and expensive for good quality links.
There are many service providers who offer inexpensive link building services in order to attract and impress potential clients. Such schemes include large volumes of directory submissions, worthless blog and forum comment spam, or article writing and submissions which result in poor quality content published in low-quality article directories that result in no ranking improvements and sometimes even ranking penalties.
If someone is quoting you a search engine optimization services which includes large volumes of directory submissions, blog posts, articles, blog/forum comments, don’t waste your money.
Link development should focus on quality rather than quantity. A well researched, relevant, good quality link is worth many times the value of hundreds of free directory submissions.
The fundamentals of quality link building have not changed and are still very much pertinent today.
SEO Website Audit
A search engine optimization audit comes in varying levels of detail and complexity. A simple website audit can be as short as a few pages, and address glaring on-page issues such as missing title tags, and lack of content. On the other hand, a comprehensive website SEO audit can comprised of dozens of pages and address fine details of website elements which may potentially be detrimental to the ranking-ability of a website.
With the discovery session complete, we conduct a thorough SEO audit of all of your web properties, and subsequently, provide you with the details of that review and our strategic recommendations that are tailored to your company’s needs.
Our SEO audits and assessments typically include some or all of the following:
- Competition Analysis One of the best ways to learn about you and your market is to study those organizations or individuals that you complete with online. We’ll deep dive into your competitors, their websites, and their performance so we can help guide you into a solid and structured SEO process.
- Keyword Analysis This process data mines your existing website, your competitors’ websites, your planned content, historical keyword reports, your desired keyword phrases, Google autosuggest and trends, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Adwords. The output is a list of focused keywords that will be used to plan out the future sitemap and content marketing strategy.
- Design Review Review of site’s design, structure and function
- Analyze Local Search optimization for Google My Business and other directories
- Gauge site’s mobile responsiveness and how mobile search impacts your SEO
- Check crawlability , indexation and for code issues
- Analyze on-page optimization analyze site’s on-page optimization elements
- Content Strategy Review
- Off-Page incoming link report, social media presence overview
- Recommendations about your site as a whole to improve engagement and increase visitor conversions
While you are welcome to hire us for ongoing SEO support, we are also happy to empower you to make your own process better by taking you step by step through page entry and blog post creation.
Software Recommendations and Configurations
We’ll help set up your WordPress website so that it supports your current and future SEO efforts. We provide guidance on theme usage, offer plugin recommendations, and even configure the tools to help you succeed.
Code optimization is one of the highest levels of search engine optimization services which often involves an re-coding your website HTML. The optimization of your HTML can impact search engine rankings by presenting your content in an easy-to-understand format for machines and search engine algorithm, as well as reduce load-time of your website pages.
A comprehensive search engine optimization campaign will have all of the above elements, but may also incorporate other important services such as keyword research, ranking reports, traffic reports, and conversion tracking.
Different Approaches | White Hat vs Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO utilizes techniques and methods to improve search engine rankings of websites that adhere to search engine (mainly Google) guidelines. White hat SEO techniques often include high quality content development, website HTML optimization and restructuring, link acquisition campaigns supported by top quality content, research and outreach. The results of White SEO techniques are a steady, gradual and lasting growth in rankings.
Black Hat SEO exploits weaknesses in search engine algorithms to obtain high rankings using techniques in conflict with search engine guidelines often resulting in ranking penalties. Black hat SEO techniques often include link spam, keyword stuffing, cloaking, hidden text and hidden links, and used to result in quick, unpredictable, and short-lasting growth in rankings. However, algorithms have improved considerably and these old techniques are now rendered ineffective.
Too often search engine optimization companies operate in a gray area, referred to as Gray Hat SEO. Whether by design or pressure from clients to deliver results, many SEO companies cut corners.
Gray hat search engine optimization is often recognizable by ‘affordable’ pricing, since the SEO provider has to reduce cost by resorting to questionable techniques.
Who Needs SEO?
Search engine optimization is often a great way to reduce spending on paid advertising, PPC (Pay-Per-Click), by attaining high rankings in organic (free) search engine results.
Since search engine algorithms are in constant flux, and any change can impact a website’s ranking negatively, it is advisable to use paid advertising as a supplement to offset algorithm change impact.
Organic rankings should not be the sole source of traffic for any website, however search engine optimization can contribute greatly to every online marketing campaign.
SEO is a mid to long-term solution which does require a significant investment of time to bear significant fruit, but it’s well worth it.
New SEO Digital Marketing website | SEO Gold
The demand for Digital Marketing is growing rapidly, in parallel with eCommerce, and is most definitely here to stay. In response, I have created a separate website detailing all the most state-of-the-art SEO digital marketing techniques and methods on the planet focusing on Maryland local SEO. After we build you an amazing website, we’re not going to leave you hangin. We want to drive traffic and sales to your new site. Check out SEO Gold | Digital Marketing.