How would you like to have a view at your fingertips like you see in the image below:
From this simple window on your site, at your convenience, you can get all the basic info you need to know about your visitors. You’ll learn how many visitors are coming to your site, what pages they are viewing the most, how long they spend on each page and much more. This valuable information can be used to make important, informed business decisions.
Some of the reports that can be generated are listed below.
Get Analytics Real-Time Reports in your dashboard
Analytics reports, in real-time, in your dashboard screen:
- Real-time number of visitors
- Real-time acquisition channels
- Real-time traffic sources details
The Analytics reports you need, on your dashboard, in your All Posts and All Pages screens, and on site’s frontend:
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics reports
- Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics reports
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics reports
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics reports
- User access control over analytics reports
If you don’t have Analytics in your WordPress dashboard, you’re missing out. It’s a very affordable site addon worth it’s weight in gold!
To learn what’s behind lackluster web traffic, and see how I can help, check out my recent article the 12 Top Web Traffic Boosts For 2017
“Mark Lovett is wonderful to work with! I am a graphic designer with limited web experience, so when I needed a website for my own firm, I turned to Mark for help. He enthusiastically agreed to work with me—he did all the setup and technical work, but at the same time, we sat together and he taught me how to get in the back end and do some things myself. He was patient and had a great sense of humor as I tried to grasp this foreign language!
I would highly recommend Mark for organizations who need him to handle EVERY aspect of their website, as well as for others, like me, who need help, but also want to be able to change things themselves. Thanks to Mark, I now have a website I am extremely proud of. In addition, he made it happen quickly, which to me was imperative. Bravo Mark and many thanks!”
Dovetail Design Studio